March 30, 2021
The Catholic Information Center is excited to begin offering in-person events this April.
Please review the below guidelines, which prioritize the health and safety of our guests and staff while ensuring we are able to offer in-person events again.
Any updates to our guidelines will be posted on our website. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202)783-2062.
CIC GUIDELINES FOR ATTENDING IN-PERSON EVENTS
- To ensure your ability to attend an event in-person, you must register in advance online. Walk-in registrations will be permitted on a case-by-case basis based on capacity limitations. You are required to submit your phone number at registration. Phone numbers will only be used for contact tracing purposes, if necessary.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer.
- Restrooms are available to the public during an event. The restroom code can be obtained from any CIC staff member.
- Please maintain a proper social distance.